Maroushka Monro, 1996. Sheldon Press. Practical and understanding, this book helps young people to acknowledge and understand that something is wrong and how to take action to get better.
Most recent entries
- Research: Reflection on Eating Disorder Experience in Ireland – Stage 2
- Free PiLaR Programmes for Families – Autumn 2019
- Tipperary: June 8th/9th – Free Bodywhys/New Maudsley Workshop for Families
- Cork: June 6th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Limerick: May 2nd – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members