Why do we provide this programme?
In particular, the programme addresses:
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding the mindset of a person, how to manage at home
- Dealing with meal times, routines, different behaviours and triggers
- Recovery – what is the recovery process and how does it happen?
Who can attend?
The PiLaR programme is not designed for professionals, nor is it CPD training.
Places are FREE, but booking is essential
- If you wish to book a place as a parent, carer or family member, please contact Helen McSherry, Acting Administrator, 01-2834963 firstname.lastname@example.org
PiLaR Programme in your area
- If you work for the HSE, or a community organisation, and wish to request PiLaR in your area, please contact Harriet Parsons, Training and Development Manager, 01-2834963 email@example.com
St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin – September 6th, 2018
Bodywhys and St. Vincent’s University Hospital invite you to attend:
When: 4 Thursdays in September (from September 6th – 27th)
Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Venue: Nurse Education Centre, St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4.