Evaluation by UCD
- An evaluation of the PiLaR programme, by UCD, was published on 26/02/19.
- You can read the PiLaR Evaluation Report – PDF here.
Why do we provide this programme?
What do we focus on?
|Understanding eating disorders, the mindset of a person, how to manage at home||Dealing with meal times, routines, different behaviours and triggers|
|Recovery – what is the recovery process and how does it happen?||Coping with relapse|
|Communication, active listening skills||Dealing with rejection/shut down/anger|
|How does change happen?||Helping a person to accept help|
Who can attend?
The PiLaR programme is not designed for health professionals, clinicians or therapists – nor is it CPD training.
Places are FREE, but booking is essential
- If you wish to book a place as a parent, carer or family member, please contact Niamh Clarke email@example.com or the Bodywhys office on 01-2834963.
Requesting a PiLaR Programme in your area/service
Since 2014, the programme has been delivered in:
- Antrim, Athlone, Carlow/Kilkenny, Cavan/Monaghan and Cork
- Dublin – Cabra; Linn Dara – Cherry Orchard; Dublin North City & County – Swords; Stillorgan; and St. Vincent’s University Hospital
- Galway, Kerry, Laois, Limerick and Mayo
- Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford and Westmeath