Why do we provide this programme?
What do we focus on?
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding the mindset of a person, how to manage at home
- Dealing with meal times, routines, different behaviours and triggers
- Recovery – what is the recovery process and how does it happen?
- Coping with relapse
- Communication, active listening skills
- Dealing with rejection/shut down/anger
- How does change happen?
- Helping a person to accept help
Who can attend?
The PiLaR programme is not designed for professionals, nor is it CPD training.
Places are FREE, but booking is essential
- If you wish to book a place as a parent, carer or family member, please contact Niamh Clarke email@example.com or the Bodywhys office on 01-2834963.
PiLaR Programme in your area
- If you work for the HSE, or a community organisation, and wish to request PiLaR in your area, please contact Harriet Parsons, Training and Development Manager, 01-2834963 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry – January 2019
When: 4 Thursdays in January/February – starting Thursday, January 17th
Where: The Rose Hotel, Dan Spring Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Booking: Places are FREE, but booking is essential. Please contact Niamh Clarke, 01-2834963, email@example.com