Recovery from an eating disorder often requires both medical and psychological help.
This section focuses on:
- An overview of treatment
- Treatment: The public for children and adolescents
- Treatment: The public pathway for adults
- Who will you meet in the public system?
- HSE’s National Clinical Programme for Eating Disorders: NCP-ED
- Treatment: The private pathway
- Understanding CBT-E: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy-Enhanced
- Understanding Family Based Treatment (FBT). A Short Guide for Family.
- Mental Health Commission Information
- Information about Carer’s Allowance
- Services Directory
- Speaking to Your GP
Hard copy treatment guides are now available, to enquire please email email@example.com