Written by a young woman who developed anorexia at 14, this is the personal story of Elizabeth who went on to become a doctor. Dr. Elizabeth McNaught, 2017. Published by Malcolm Down.
Most recent entries
- Technical difficulties on Bodywhys phone lines – RESOLVED
- Bodywhys response – Mental Health Commission’s report on Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Media Release – Over 3,500 family members supported by free online eating disorders programme
- Confessions of a ‘Failed Anorexic’
- Men’s Health Week 2023 (12th – 18th June)