- To empower people with eating disorders and their family members and carers in their search for healing through support, information and education.
- To engage in public awareness activities including activities aimed at challenging discrimination and
stigma and advocating for the rights and needs of all those affected by eating disorders
- To engage in activities aimed at addressing the support and information needs of young people in
relation to eating disorders and educating those working with them.
- To ensure the continued development of a national organisation which is resourced, accountable and
dedicated to providing support, information and understanding to people affected by eating disorders.
- To enable valid and reliable research into eating disorders.
Click here to read our Strategic Plan, 2013-2017 – PDF.