Dates: Wednesday 15th September or Tuesday 30th November
Bodywhys is delighted to offer a training workshop for school support staff who would like to learn how to therapeutically support students with eating disorders. This is a 3 hour workshop that will address:
- Understanding eating disorders with a view to knowing how to support better
- Understanding the mindset of a person with an eating disorder to enable you to support better
- Learn the dos and don’ts re supportive communication
- Learn about the common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Learn about the role of body image and how to promote healthy body image with students
- Understanding social media pressure to body image and promoting awareness within the school environment
These sessions are for school staff/teachers only.
To book your free place please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with SCHOOL WORKSHOP in the subject line, and please provide the following details: your name and contact details (email and phone), the school you work in and your role.