Date: Tuesday, November 21st, 2023
Bodywhys is delighted to offer a training workshop for school support staff who would like to learn how to therapeutically support students with eating disorders. This is a 3 hour workshop that will address:
- Understanding eating disorders with a view to knowing how to support better
- Understanding the mindset of a person with an eating disorder to enable you to support better
- Learn the dos and don’ts re supportive communication
- Learn about the common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Learn about the possible role of school (and teachers) in supporting a student with an eating disorder
- Care pathways and support services
These sessions are for school staff/teachers only.
To book your free place please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with SCHOOL WORKSHOP in the subject line, and please provide the following details:
- Your name and contact details (email and phone)
- The school you work in and your role.
Please note: This session will not be recorded