Beeken and Greenstreet, Thorsons, 1997. Claire Beeken had anorexia from the age of 10 and describes how she was inspired to get better through her meeting with a friend who died from the same illness.
Most recent entries
- Donegal: September 19th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Research: Reflection on Eating Disorder Experience in Ireland – Stage 2
- Free PiLaR Programmes for Families – Autumn 2019
- Tipperary: June 8th/9th – Free Bodywhys/New Maudsley Workshop for Families
- Cork: June 6th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members