This is the site of Gurze Books, specialists in eating disorders publications. Contains an online catalogue of over 200 books and other resources. It also provides extensive general information and links. Very helpful for searching for publications and getting further access to information.
Most recent entries
- ARFID Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder: A Guide for Parents and Carers
- Family-Based Treatment for Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- The Picky Eater’s Recovery Book: Overcoming Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- October 22nd 2021 – PiLaR Programme for family members (online)
- COVID-19 & Eating Disorders research study published – Journal of Clinical Medicine