Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders is an international organization of and for caregivers of eating disorder patients. F.E.A.S.T. serves families by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
Most recent entries
- ARFID Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder: A Guide for Parents and Carers
- Family-Based Treatment for Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- The Picky Eater’s Recovery Book: Overcoming Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- October 22nd 2021 – PiLaR Programme for family members (online)
- COVID-19 & Eating Disorders research study published – Journal of Clinical Medicine