Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders is an international organization of and for caregivers of eating disorder patients. F.E.A.S.T. serves families by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
Most recent entries
- Donegal: September 19th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Research: Reflection on Eating Disorder Experience in Ireland – Stage 2
- Free PiLaR Programmes for Families – Autumn 2019
- Tipperary: June 8th/9th – Free Bodywhys/New Maudsley Workshop for Families
- Cork: June 6th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members