Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders is an international organization of and for caregivers of eating disorder patients. F.E.A.S.T. serves families by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
Most recent entries
- January 21st 2021 – PiLaR Programme (online)
- Support Services – Christmas 2020
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2021
- Webinar: Tuesday November 24th – Promoting positive body image in children and young people who are recovering from an eating disorder
- Webinar: Thursday November 19th – Improving Body Image