Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders is an international organization of and for caregivers of eating disorder patients. F.E.A.S.T. serves families by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
Most recent entries
- Webinar: Tuesday November 24th – Promoting positive body image in children and young people who are recovering from an eating disorder
- Webinar: Thursday November 19th – Improving Body Image
- November 5th – Free Online PiLaR Programme for Family Members
- Oct 15th: Virtual Launch – New Body Image Website
- Sept 24th – PiLaR Programme Online *Fully Booked*