Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Ten (CBT-T) is a 10-session therapy for adults and adolescents with non-underweight eating disorders – including bulimia nervosa, atypical anorexia nervosa, binge-eating disorder, and others.
Most recent entries
- January 21st 2021 – PiLaR Programme (online)
- Support Services – Christmas 2020
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2021
- Webinar: Tuesday November 24th – Promoting positive body image in children and young people who are recovering from an eating disorder
- Webinar: Thursday November 19th – Improving Body Image