We want you to tell us your ideas about the kind of services you would like to see, how we can spread the ‘Be Body Positive’ message and all the other zany, creative ideas you have about fun ways we can do this. Read about some of the different ways to get involved below:
The Youth Panel is made up of young people aged 13-25 who collaborate with the Bodywhys Youth Development Officer on a regular basis to represent the views of young people.
What they may be involved in:
• Helping to spread the ‘Be Body Positive’ message and ideas for how to do so.
• Thinking up new ideas for services for young people
• Helping to develop a Youth Version of our website
• Developing a ‘Be Body Positive’ programme for schools
• Helping to design/develop leaflets and other stuff for young people
• Being a Bodywhys representative at events
If you are interested in being involved with the Youth Panel please fill out this form.
Connect with us:
Join our social networking sites; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Doing a Young Social Innovator Project on body image or a related area?
Contact us for information.
• Send in media clips, stories, poems, artwork, etc
• Pictures or videos or ideas for stuff you would like to see on our website
• Other funky, fun ideas that you think might work!
• Ways to spread the ‘Be Body Positive’ message
• Ideas for fun days to run in school to promote the ‘Be Body Positive’ message
• Any other wild and wonderful ideas you might have!
Let us know any other ways you would like to help the Be Body Positive campaign.
All suggestions are welcome.
Please email all ideas, requests for information or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can people feel better about their body image?
Brief interviews with a range of people in St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin.
Miriam O’ Callaghan discusses some of her experiences as a teenager.