The dates for Eating Disorders Awareness Week (EDAW) 2020 are March 2nd – March 8th.
Stay tuned as we will be posting messages on social media. #EDAW2020
- Friday, February 28th – 9:30am-4:30pm Fifth Irish National Eating Disorders Conference – Dublin
- Wednesday, March 4th – 7:30pm – Free public information evening, Mullingar Park Hotel, with Longford/Westmeath Mental Health Services – poster PDF
- Wednesday, March 4th – 6:30pm-8:30pm – Free PiLaR programme for family members, Dublin (Lucena Rathgar)
- Thursday, March 5th – 11am – Launch of HSE Eating Disorder App – containing self-help and signposting information on eating disorders for the public and service users. Richmond Centre, Dublin.
- Thursday, March 5th – 9am – Free Eating Disorders Conference – Sligo Park Hotel – poster PDF