Published in 2021, and edited by Kate Tchanturia, this book discusses the link between autism and eating disorders, with contributions from practitioners, service users and carers.
Most recent entries
- ‘Spencer’ Film – Advice from Bodywhys
- November 26th 2021 – Coping with Christmas
- ARFID Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder: A Guide for Parents and Carers
- Family-Based Treatment for Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- The Picky Eater’s Recovery Book: Overcoming Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder