Researcher Jenny Zinser from the University of Surrey is completing a research project to better understand patterns of family responses to eating disorders. You can get in touch with Jenny on: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook. This study has received ethics clearance from the Research Integrity & Governance Office (RIGO), University of Surrey.
Most recent entries
- ARFID Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder: A Guide for Parents and Carers
- Family-Based Treatment for Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- The Picky Eater’s Recovery Book: Overcoming Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- October 22nd 2021 – PiLaR Programme for family members (online)
- COVID-19 & Eating Disorders research study published – Journal of Clinical Medicine