Online Support Groups - 2016
Who is it for?
Role and support:
- BodywhysConnect aims to provide support to those who may be geographically isolated from a support group or those who find it too difficult to attend a face-to-face group.
- Meetings last for an hour and a half and are facilitated by two trained Bodywhys volunteers.
Schedule: Meetings are held from 7.30pm to 9.00pm GMT.
Registration and logging on:
- All registered users are welcome to login for a support group. If you are not already registered, Register Now!
- Please ensure that you activate your user ID through the confirmation email, if you do not receive it, please check your junk mail folder in case it ended up there by mistake.
Student email addresses:
- Student email addresses often expire after a period of time or after graduation.
- In order to ensure you receive reminders about the online support groups, and so that emails do not bounce, please sign up using an address with a provider such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail.
For those already registered, please click here to launch Bodywhys Connect
Sample message indicating you have registered.
Sample registration email to activate your account.
Video demonstration: Sometimes people are a little nervous about what the groups might be like, we have created this short video on how the groups work (sound is not required).
Please note that Bodywhys provides confidential support services within the limits of its Child Protection Policy.