Venue: Online via Zoom
Bodywhys is delighted to offer a training workshop to support teachers in promoting awareness of eating disorders and body image in the school environment.
This is a FREE 2 hour workshop that will address:
Understanding Eating disorders to enable you to approach and support students you may be concerned about.
- Learn about the role of body image to mental health and understand how to promote positive body image within the school environment
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of an eating disorder
- Understanding social media pressure to body image and promoting awareness within the school environment
- Learn tips for supportive communication
- Guidance on accessing and utilising the Bodywhys schools resources for secondary schools
These sessions are for school staff only. To book your free place please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put ‘Teacher Training 20th April’ in the subject heading and provide your name and contact details (email, phone) school name and address and your role.