- Check out our thoughts on eating disorders and coronavirus here.
- Please see here for the HSE eating disorders app – launched in March 2020
- Please see here for a list of other mental health support services, as summarised by the HSE.
- Our helpline service 01-2107906 is operating on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings (7:30pm-9:30pm), and also Saturday mornings 10:30am-12:30pm.
- We have dedicated email support service email@example.com
- BodywhysConnect online support groups for adults (19+) with eating disorders are operating as normal.
- YouthConnect online support groups for young people aged 13-18 are operating as normal.
- For bookings for the free PiLaR programme for family members for May 21st please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations – Dublin support groups
- Due to the changing circumstances in Ireland, our Dublin city centre face-to-face groups are currently suspended.
Keep an eye on our Youtube channel as we’ve been posting videos about situations that may arise when someone experiences an eating disorder.
- All Bodywhys staff are working away from the office at present.
- Bodywhys school talks are suspended.
- Information packs/literature will not be posted out at this time.