Koli, the Jerusalem Center for Recovery from Eating Disorders, provides group therapy and meal support for women and men from the age of 18. Koli means “my voice” in Hebrew. It enables people who suffer from eating disorders – or who simply wish to improve their relationship with food – to be heard and to be helped. Lead by Dr Rachel Bachner-Melman and a team of top professionals, and situated at Ramat Rachel Kibbutz on the outskirts of Jerusalem, Koli helps its clients to improve their quality of life by healing their connection with food, body, self and others.
Most recent entries
- Webinar: Tuesday November 24th – Promoting positive body image in children and young people who are recovering from an eating disorder
- Webinar: Thursday November 19th – Improving Body Image
- November 5th – Free Online PiLaR Programme for Family Members
- Oct 15th: Virtual Launch – New Body Image Website
- Sept 24th – PiLaR Programme Online *Fully Booked*