Koli, the Jerusalem Center for Recovery from Eating Disorders, provides group therapy and meal support for women and men from the age of 18. Koli means “my voice” in Hebrew. It enables people who suffer from eating disorders – or who simply wish to improve their relationship with food – to be heard and to be helped. Lead by Dr Rachel Bachner-Melman and a team of top professionals, and situated at Ramat Rachel Kibbutz on the outskirts of Jerusalem, Koli helps its clients to improve their quality of life by healing their connection with food, body, self and others.
Most recent entries
- Donegal: September 19th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Research: Reflection on Eating Disorder Experience in Ireland – Stage 2
- Free PiLaR Programmes for Families – Autumn 2019
- Tipperary: June 8th/9th – Free Bodywhys/New Maudsley Workshop for Families
- Cork: June 6th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members