The Joint Action for Mental Health and Well-being (JA MH-WB), launched in 2013, aims at building a framework for action in mental health policy at the European level and builds on previous work developed under the European Pact for Mental Health and Well-being. The objective of the JA MH-WB is to contribute to the promotion of mental health and well-being, the prevention of mental disorders and the improvement of care and social inclusion of people with mental disorders in Europe.
Most recent entries
- Tipperary: June 8th/9th – Free Bodywhys/New Maudsley Workshop for Families
- Cork: June 6th – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Limerick: May 2nd – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Dublin: May 2nd – Free PiLaR Programme for Parents and Family Members
- Eating Disorders 2019 Conference – Slides Now Online